|Passports can be picked up in our office located at 324 S. New Street in the New Street Parking Garage starting Monday, November 26 to Friday, November 30 from 10 am – 6 pm.|
Please bring a printed copy of your recipient and ID. Pick up must be by the person whose name appears on the receipt. No exceptions.
When you arrive you will receive your official Naughty or Nice passport, a souvenir cocktail sample glass to use on the crawl and a lanyard to hold your ID and map during the crawl. If in the event you lose or break your sample glass you may purchase another for $3.
Please remember you will be carded at every location on the crawl, to adhere with Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board rules. Please keep your ID in the lanyard to make your experience as easy as possible.
The crawl officially begins Saturday, December 1st from 12 pm to 5 pm. You must have your passport to participate. Our office will open at 9am that day for passport pick up.
We’d like to thank our title sponsor The Comfort Suites Bethlehem for making this event possible!
They will be hosting the official Naughty After Party at the Hill to Hill Grille at the conclusion of the crawl. All crawlers and non-crawlers are invited to attend!
|Participating merchants & cocktail/cookie tastings include:|
|1. Tally Ho Tavern – Ginger Snaps & Spiced Sugar Cookie Martini|
2. Comfort Suites – Frosty Flurry & Sugar Cookie
3. Golazo House – Colombian Bunuelos & Refajo
4. Deja Brew – Hot Chocolate w/ Peppermint Schnapps & Raspberry Shortbread
5. The Game Gallery – Hot Buttered Rum & Traditional Christmas Sugar Cookie
6. Sotto Santi – White Russian & Zeppoli – LOOK OUT FOR BAD SANTA!
7. La Lupita – Pina Colada & Animal Crackers
8. Molly’s Irish Grille & Sports Pub – Mudslides & Chocolate Chip Cookies
9. The FunHouse – Spice Mulled Wine & Ciambelle Al Vino (Italian Red Wine Cookies)
10. General Zapata – Coquito & Cinnamon Nachos
11. Sal’s Brick Oven Pizza – Seasonal Sangria & Butter Cookie
12. Lehigh Pizza – Hot Chocolate w/ Peppermint Schnapps & Cannoli
13. Domaci – ROOT Crafted Holiday Granada w. Social Still Vodka & Clusters Handcrafted Popcorn – Cookie Explosion
14. Color Me Mine – Vodka Cranberry Martini & Cranberry Almond Thin
15. Keystone Homebrew – Seasonal Beer & Holiday Cookies
16. Hot Plate Soul Kitchen – Autumn Apple Sangria & Red Velvet Cupcakes
17. Puerto Rican Beneficial Society – Gingerbread Cookie Cocktail & Gingerbread & Sugar Cookies
18. Bonn Place Brewing – Seasonal Beers & Tasty Holiday Treats
19. SouthSide 313 Bar & Grille – Christmas Cookie Cocktail & Eggnog Butter Cookie
20. American Male – Tito’s & Cranberry & Assorted Christmas Cookies
21. Cutters Bike Shop – Chain Lube & Bicycle Sugar Cookie
22. Eva’s Bargain Boutique – Hot Buttered Rum & Brownies
23. Social Still – Hot Stuff Cocktail & Gone Granola Cookie
24. El Jefe’s Taqueria – Sangria & Chocolate Chip Cookie
25. National Industrial History Museum – Special Cocktail Guest TAPAS & Kiffles
26. The Bookstore Speakeasy – BONUS TASTING! Opens at 5pm! Hot Cider & Snickerdoodle
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email or call.
We highly recommend parking in the New Street Garage for the event – it’s the center of everything!
Thank you again for joining us on December 1st! We look forward to meeting you!
SouthSide Arts District
Main Street Manager