Bethlehem, PA – The SouthSide Arts District, an initiative of the Bethlehem Economic Development Corporation,…
Sip & Slide Summer Cocktail Crawl to Support SouthSide Merchants
Bethlehem, PA (August 28, 2021) – The SouthSide Arts District invites you to “Sip and Slide” your way through the downtown, Saturday August 28th from 1pm – 5pm. Tickets are on sale now – and each supports the participating merchants and the SouthSide Arts District downtown revitalization program. “The SouthSide Arts District is an initiative of the Bethlehem Economic Development Corporation. Our mission is to create an economically thriving SouthSide business district – many times through events like this one,” said Missy Hartney, the SouthSide’s Downtown Manager. “These events are great because it gives visitors a chance to meet shop and bar owners in a different way, indulge specials and sales, listen to live music and have a fun afternoon. All the proceeds benefit our merchants that participate, as well as our downtown program goals, like creating new public art opportunities or decorations for fall and Christmas downtown. It’s our hope that our guests will have a great time and come back to patronize in the future.”
The Sip and Slide Summer Cocktail Crawl has been happening in the SouthSide since 2018. This year due to COVID, the crawl was pushed back from its original date in June to August and is themed as “Summer’s Last Hurrah.” The day will include sidewalk sales, special music guests and 10 sample sized summer themed cocktails. Performers include pianist Neil Grover, Lehigh Valley Music Award winner for Outstanding Song, Stacy Gabel, Jazz Singer Corinne Mammana, and up and coming acoustic cover duo, The Reconnect.
Participating Merchants Include:
1. Social Still, 530 E 3rd Street – Peach, Love & Happiness (Peach Ginger Shrub, Vodka, Honey Simple, Lemon, Tarragon)
- Dinky’s Ice Cream Parlor & Grill, 312 E. 3rdStreet – Vodka Punch Party
- Eva’s Bargain Boutique, 412 E. 4thStreet – Spiked Lemonade
- The Colony Meadery, 21 E. 3rdStreet – Mead Slushie
- Lara Bly Designs, 202 E. Third Street – Happy Colada
- F&A Groghouse, 117 E 3rdStreet – Blackberry Mojito
- General Zapata, 15 E 4thStreet – Margarita
- ZEST bar+grille, 306 S New Street – Cucumber Mint Martini
- Molly’s Irish Grille, 4thE 4thStreet – Jello Shot
- Sotto Santi, 10 W 4thStreet – Sex on the Beach
Passports can be purchased online HERE or the day of the crawl at the SouthSide Arts District main office at 324 S. New Street.
For more information call 610-360-5778
Special thank you to our title sponsor Wind Creek Bethlehem for making this event possible!