October 21 @ 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
ChiliFest in the SouthSide Arts District is an annual festival celebrating the flavor of our local community through food and fun.
Saturday, October 21
Enjoy a walk around Downtown South Bethlehem during the festival as you sample over twenty homemade chilies from our local restaurants and businesses who are competing your vote, which will determine who will win the title of Best Chili! This year’s competition winners will win a feature in Lehigh Valley Food Magazine and the coveted Chili Pepper trophy, handmade by a local artist in ArtsQuest’s Glass Studio at the Banana Factory.
After you complete the chili trail, vote for your favorite chili to decide who will capture victory. Then stick around to hear the winners announced at 4:30 PM at Molly’s Irish Grille & Sports Pub at 4 E. 4th Street, Bethlehem.
2023’s Chili Tasting Locations:
- Cafe the Lodge
- Country Club Brewing
- Dinky’s Ice Cream Parlor & Grille
- El Jefe’s Taqueria
- F&A Grog House
- Five Maidens Cider Company & Jenny’s Kuali
- General Zapata
- Godfrey Daniel’s & Local Mama Catering Co.
- Homebase Skateshop & Hoem Kitchen
- The Hummus House
- La Lupita
- Mister Lee’s Noodles
- Molly’s Irish Grille & Sports Pub
- Northampton County Community College Fowler Center
- Rise Above Hair Studio & The Marquee Kitchen
- Social Still Distillery
- Sotto Santi Restaurant & Pizzeria
- SouthSide 313 Bar & Grille
- The Nest Bar & Grille
- Toastique Bethlehem
- Zest Bar & Grille
ChiliFest passports can be reserved at this link: https://southsideartsdistrict.com/product/chilifest-2023/