- This event has passed.
Family Fun at the SouthSide Saint Patrick’s Day Celebration
March 16 @ 9:30 am - March 17 @ 4:00 pm
Bethlehem, PA (March 16 – 17, 2019) – Gather your wee ones and make your way to the SouthSide for our Family Friendly Saint Patrick’s Day Celebration at Color Me Mine, located at 25 E. 3rd Street! This two-day celebration starting Saturday, March 16th to Sunday, March 17th will provide tons of fun for your little leprechauns including read-a-longs, live music, photo booths, dancing, snacks and of course painting!
Call 610-791-2228 to book your spot today! See below for a full list of all Color Me Mine scheduled shenanigans:
Saturday, March 16th
9:30am – 11am: Leprechaun Paint Me A Story
A lucky leprechaun herself will read the St Patrick’s Day story “The Luckiest St Patrick’s Day Ever”, we will paint pottery, and decorate buttercream iced vanilla cupcakes to take home – with green candy decorations of course!
Kids and parents alike are invited and encouraged to wear GREEN to this event! A fun event and a great photo opportunity!
6pm – 9pm: Sham-ROCK Kids Night Party
Join us for a crafty, dancey, fun St. Patrick’s Day Party! Wear your GREEN!
The party Includes: Dancing, Coloring & activity sheets, Treasure Slime Craft (make & take), Shamrock Handprint Canvas Painting (make & take), St. Patrick’s Day photo booth with the Human Shamrock, BINGO with prizes (as time allows), Themed goody bag (includes FREE Studio Fee Card for future visit – $8 value), Snacks and Special appearance by Freckles the Leprechaun!
PARENTS: This event is drop off for kids 6 & up who are comfortable being on their own for about 3 hours. Parents can enjoy the SouthSide while the kids have fun! Kids 5 and under MUST have a parent present in the studio for the duration of the event. Parents can also stay and paint in our main studio and they will receive 20% off all pottery.
Sunday, March 17th
12pm – 4pm: Family Fun at Color Me Mine
Reserve your craft passport today for our St. Patrick’s Day of Family Fun and receive:
• Treasure Slime Bar: Decorate your cup of green slime with sequins, gems, and more! Top it with a lucky gold coin!
• Shamrock Canvas Painting: Personalize it!
• Rainbow Cloud Wall Hanging: Make a felt and ribbon decoration!
• Ceramic Shamrock Necklace: Paint your own with acrylic paint.
• Themed Goody Bag: Includes FREE Studio Fee Card for future visit – $8 value.
• Face Painting $5: Choose from one of our lucky designs!
• Ceramic Pendant Necklace Painting $6: Personalize it with acrylic paint (circle, teardrop and heart shapes)!
• Blarney Stone $4: Create your own painted Blarney Stone for luck
• Design-A-Leprechaun Coloring Contest: Design your leprechaun and enter to win! 2 age groups, great prize baskets!
• Hair Chalk: Get a streak of color for long hair, or a bright colored faux-hawk on short hair! Green, blue, or orange
• Toss the Coin in the Pot of Gold: Get 1 in & WIN a FREE STUDIO FEE for a future visit ($8 value)
• Coloring/Activity Station: Generate your leprechaun name, try a word search, or ask some St Pat’s trivia question!
• Photo Booth: Take a pic in our booth complete with props (and special guests!)
PLEASE NOTE: Our studio is CLOSED for walk-in pottery painting from 12PM-4PM. We will reopen for regular walk-in painting from 4-6 PM.
Call 610-791-2228 to book your spot today! Parking is available at the NEW STREET PARKING GARAGE! 600 Spots and all within walking distance to all the fun!
For more information find us on Facebook: SouthSide Arts District