- This event has passed.
First Friday January – Domaci Anniversary Celebration
January 4 @ 4:00 pm - January 5 @ 4:00 pm
Domaci Anniversary Celebration & More at First Friday January
Bethlehem, PA (January 4, 2019) – The holidays may be over, but the party continues in the Arts District during First Friday January! Join us as we celebrate Domaci’s ONE YEAR anniversary of moving to their new home on Third Street with a special ribbon cutting and birthday celebration. Live music by Ophelia, complimentary drinks, hors-d’oeuvres, giveaways and storewide discounts! Then saunter down Third or Fourth to take in the sounds of Lehigh Valley Underground’s First Friday Concert Series featuring Dave Johnsen at SouthSide 313, Doyle and the Deubs at the Funhouse, EEE GEE BEE and DJ MC Tom Tylor at Molten at the Sands, Ward Hayden and the Outleirs at Godfrey Daniels and more! Below is a complete list of all our First Friday Happenings:
Lehigh Valley Underground Music Schedule:
- 5pm – EZ Money – (20 W. Fourth Street) – Live Music from Rock Pop Songstress Payton Renee and Free Refreshments!
- 6pm – 9pm – Molly’s Irish Grille & Sports Pub – (Fourth & New Streets) – Performance from rock artist Brian Kibler.
- 6:30pm –The Banana Factory – (25 W. Third Street) – Performance from Americana musician Tom Cooney in the Crayola Gallery.
- 7pm – Domaci – (21 E. Third Street) – ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION! Live music from Indie band Ophelia, complimentary drinks, hors-d’oeuvres, giveaways and storewide discounts!
- 7pm – The Funhouse – (5 E. Fourth Street) – Live performance from Punk Rock band Doyle and the Deubs.
- 7:30pm – Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem – (77 Sands Blvd.) – Molten Lounge will feature EEE GEE BEE and DJ MC Tom Tylor
- 8pm – Godfrey Daniels – (7 E. Fourth Street) – Performance from American Rock band Ward Hayden and the Outleirs.
- 9pm – SouthSide 313 Bar & Grille – (313 E. Third Street) – Performance from folk-rock artist David Johnsen.
Other First Friday January happenings and specials include:
- Bonn Place Brewing – (310-14 Taylor Street) – First Friday HAPPY HOUR is from 4:07pm-5:33pm and begins at 3pm for Medical and Educational Professionals, with valid ID.
- The Bookstore Speakeasy – (336 Adams Street) – $2 Off our Signature Fall Hot Amaro Cider (Stroh Jagertee, Amaro Montenegro, House Hot Cider) This hot cocktail showcases the warm flavors of fall. Jagertee, an Austrian spiced rum, enhances the autumnal palate while the Amaro and maple syrup, complement our house made mulled cider.
- Eva’s Bargain Boutique – (412 E. Fourth Street) – After Christmas Sale!! 30% off any item in the shop!
- Fox Optical & Gallery – (28 E. Third Street) – Enjoy our exhibit: “Separate Pieces”, new works in ink and acrylic by Carol Parker. A reception for the artist will be held on First Friday from 6-9pm.
- Roasted – (22 W. Fourth Street) – Be sure to check out VegOut– a 100% Vegan restaurant operating within Roasted! Join us First Friday January at 5pm! VegOut will be open Friday – Sunday from 5pm – 9pm
- Sagra Beans (306 South New Street) – Java Junkies Rejoice! And Welcome our latest roastery to the SouthSide – Sagra Beans. Open until 10pm this First Friday and every Friday! Come enjoy a hot cup of joe and delicious pastry while gazing at the new SouthSide Christmas Tree on New before it’s gone!
- SouthSide 313 Bar & Grille – (313 E. Third Street) – First Friday Happy Hour specials from 3pm – 6pm – half-price small plates, $6 featured cocktails, $2 off wine and $4 craft beer drafts and $3 domestic drafts!
This First Friday we welcome RAKKII RAMEN – our new Japanese Noodle restaurant at 328 S. New Street, as well as our new roof top restaurant and bar ZEST located at 306 S. New Street!
Congratulations are in order for ShangWei Szechuan (1 E. Third Street), Emeril’s Chop House (77 Sands Blvd.), Hot Plate Soul Kitchen (201 E. Third), The Bookstore Speakeasy (336 Adams Street) and El Jefe’s (506 E. Third Street). All recently named one of the Top 10 Lehigh Valley Restaurants of 2018 by The Morning Call!
Special thank you to our First Friday January sponsor The Comfort Suites Bethlehem,
as well as our community partners Lehigh Valley Underground and Banko Beverage!
Don’t forget to park at the brand-new New Street Parking Garage with over 600 open spots, located at 324 S. New Street.