Spring Restaurant Week 2021
April 26 @ 11:00 am - May 2 @ 11:00 pm
Indulge your taste buds from one edge of the world to the other, right in your own neighborhood! Join us as we celebrate the return of outdoor dining, fresh air and for the first time Spring Restaurant Week, April 26th to May 2nd. Featuring 15 restaurants, showcasing specialty menus, discounts and more! No matter your craving, the SouthSide can deliver. “The SouthSide prides itself on the diversity of our businesses – especially our restaurants. It amazes me that within blocks of each other you can enjoy Mexican, American fusion, Canadian, Italian or Asian cuisines,” said Missy Hartney, the SouthSide’s Downtown Manager. “It’s always a treat, especially for me working Downtown, when we organize a Restaurant Week. Being an extreme foodie – I love to plan out lunch or dinner. It’s a great feeling to know I’m supporting local, treating my family to meals from one side of the world to the other, and we hope that other Lehigh Valley families will do that as well. Due to the pandemic, all our restaurants suffered. Now, with crowd capacity levels at 75%, and the return of warm weather and outdoor dining, now is the time to celebrate. And what better way than with a Spring Restaurant Week,” said Hartney. “Menus will be tailored for both dine-in or takeout to help guests support local dining, enjoy Restaurant Week deals and dine in a fashion they feel most comfortable.
- Café the Lodge – 427 E. 4th Street
- Deja Brew Coffeehouse & Deli – 101 E. 4th Street
- Dinky’s Ice Cream Parlor & Grille – 312 E. 3rd Street, Suite 102
- El Jefe’s Taqueria – 506 E. 3rd Street
- The Flying V Poutinerie – 201 E. 3rd Street
- General Zapata – 15 E. 4th Street
- Jenny’s Kuali LUNCH – 102 E. 4th Street
- Jenny’s Kuali DINNER – 102 E. 4th Street
- La Lupita – 4 W 4th St
- Molly’s Irish Grille & Sports Pub – 4 E. 4th Street
- Randy’s Pizzeria – 201 Mechanic Street
- Roasted – 22 W 4th Street
- Social Still – 530 E 3rd Street
- Sotto Santi – 10 W. 4th Street
- Tally Ho – 205 W. 4th Street
- ZEST Bar & Grille – 306 S. New Street
Thank you to our sponsors Lehigh University and The Bethlehem Parking Authority for making this event possible!
Menus coming soon!