- This event has passed.
Summer Restaurant Week 2021
July 12 @ 5:00 pm - July 18 @ 5:00 pm
We’re kicking off Summer Restaurant Week…with a twist! Not only will restaurants be offering special deals all week long, but SouthSide retailers will as well. It’s the perfect week to dine out and shop in the Arts District.
Here’s how it works:
- Dine at a participating Restaurant Week Restaurant
- Save your receipt
- Shop at a participating SouthSide Retailer
- Present your receipt at check out
- Receive 10% off your total purchase
*Some restrictions may apply
Indulge your taste buds, and explore our variety of retailers including clothing stores, boutiques and specialty shops! No matter your craving, the SouthSide can deliver. Explore a world of cuisines right in your own backyard, and join us for this celebration of small businesses in the SouthSide!
- Cafe the Lodge, 427 E. 4th Street
- Dinky’s Ice Cream Parlor & Grill, 312 E. 3rd Street Suite 102
- El Jefe’s, 506 E. 3rd Street
- F&A Grog House, 117 E. 3rd Street
- The Flying V Poutinerie, 201 E. 3rd Street
- General Zapata, 15 E. 4th Street
- Jenny’s Kuali, 102 E. 4th Street
- La Lupita, 4 W. 4th Street
- Randy’s Pizzeria, 201 Mechanic Street
- Roasted, 22 W. 4th Street
- Social Still, 530 E. 3rd Street
- Tulum, 17 W. Morton Street
- ZEST bar + grille, 306 S. New Street, top floor
*More restaurants to come!
- Color Me Mine, 25 E. 3rd Street
- Eskandalo’s The Other Side, 12 W. 4th Street
- Eva’s Bargain Boutique, 412 E. 4th Street
- Homebase Skateshop, 29 W. 4th Street
- Lara Bly Designs, 202 E. 3rd Street
- National Museum of Industrial History, 602 E. 2nd Street
Thank you to our sponsors Wind Creek Bethlehem, Lehigh University and the Bethlehem Parking Authority for making this special event possible!