Winter Restaurant Week 2020
January 20 @ 11:00 am - January 26 @ 9:00 pm
A culinary experience across the world, right in your own backyard! Join us January 20th – January 26th for the SouthSide Arts District’s Winter Restaurant Week 2020.
Welcome to Winter Restaurant Week 2020, featuring over 15 different restaurants showcasing cuisines from the deep heart of Italy to the southern borders of Mexico. Take your taste buds on an adventure without the airfare. Reservations are highly recommended!
Participating restaurants include:
click to view menus
- Anna’s Brick Oven Pizza (formerly Sal’s) – 313 S New St.
- Buddy’s Ristorante – 77 Wind Creek Blvd
- Burgers & More by Emeril – 77 Wind Creek Blvd
- Café the Lodge – 427 E 4th St.
- Danielle’s Cafeteria – 738 E 4th St.
- Edible Arrangements – 11 E. 3rd St.
- El Jefe’s Taqueria – 506 E 3rd St.
- Emeril’s Chop House – 77 Wind Creek Blvd
- Emeril’s Fish House – 77 Wind Creek Blvd
- General Zapata – 15 E 4th St.
- La Lupita – 4 W 4th St.
- Molinari’s – 322 E 3rrd St.
- Molly’s Irish Grille & Sports Pub – 4 E 4th St.
- Playa Bowls – 310 E 3rd St.
- Roasted – 22 W 4th St.
- Social Still – 530 E 3rd St.
- ZEST bar+grille LUNCH – 306 S. New St.
ZEST bar+grille DINNER
*Please check back periodically for more restaurants, special and updated menus
Thank you to our sponsors WIND CREEK BETHLEHEM and ARTSQUEST for making this event possible!