Chili Fest Passport
Prepare your taste buds – it’s baaaaaack!!
Join us for Bethlehem’s favorite Chili Challenge – Chili Fest in the SouthSide Arts District, Saturday, September 18th from 11am – 4pm.
Entering our 25th year, we are welcoming over 20 competing chilies to contend for the Title of People’s Choice Best Chili and the Celebrity Judge’s Top Choice!
Chili Tastings will be stationed throughout the shops and restaurants on 3rd and 4th Streets, and on the South Bethlehem Greenway.
Beyond the chili – live music will fill the streets throughout the downtown, free children’s activities on the Greenway, and a Cops ‘n’ Kids mini festival at Northampton Community College’s Fowler Campus.
Join us on the Greenway and welcome back your favorite SouthSide event!
Out of stock
Participating Restaurants Include:
- Tally Ho Tavern / 205 W. 4th St
- The Bayou at A List Salon / 128 W. 4th St
- Roasted / 22 W. 4th St
- Sotto Santi / 10 W. 4th St
- La Lupita / 4 W. 4th St
- Molly’s Irish Grille & Sports Pub / 4 E. 4th St
- General Zapata / 15 E. 4th St
- Godfrey Daniels / 7 E. 4th St
- Sokols National at Rise Above Salon / 333 S. New St
- ZEST bar+grille / 306 S. New St
- F&A Grog House / 117 E. 3rd St
- The Flying V / 201 E. 3rd St
- The Colony Meadery / 21 E. 3rd St
- Puerto Rico Beneficial Society / 205 E. 3rd St
- SouthSide 313 / 313 E. 3rd St
- Dinky’s Ice Cream Parlor & Grill / 312 E. 3rd St
- Café the Lodge / 427 E. 4th St (back patio off the Greenway)
- The Nest / 601 E. 4th St
- El Jefe’s Taqueria / 506 E. 3rd St
- Social Still / 530 E. 3rd St
*Chili participants maybe subject to change