Christmas Giving Trees help Children in Need on the SouthSide
Bethlehem, PA (December 2, 2019) – This holiday season the SouthSide Arts District is bringing joy to children of South Bethlehem with a wonderful new program – The Giving Trees. Fifteen Arts District shops and restaurants will have a Christmas Giving Tree on display with very special paper ornaments. Each ornament will have listed a specific gift for a child in need on the SouthSide. Our hope throughout the holiday season is for shoppers to take ornaments off the tree and come back with those specific gifts listed, and place them under their Giving Tree. Giving Trees will be on display starting Monday, December 2nd until December 21st when presents will be delivered.
Giving Trees can be found at the following locations:
- American Male – 316 E. 3rd Street, Suite A
- Banana Factory – 25 W. 3rd Street #300
- Bonn Place Brewing Company – 310-14 Taylor Street
- Café the Lodge – 427 E. 4th Street
- CBD American Shaman – 9 E. 3rd Street
- The Colony Meadery – 211 E. 3rd Street
- Cutters Bike Shop – 418 E. 3rd Street
- Eva’s Bargain Boutique – 412 E. 4th Street
- Godfrey Daniels – 7 E. 4th Street
- Molinari’s – 322 E. 3rd Street
- Playa Bowls – 310 E. 3rd Street
- Rise Above Hair Studio – 333 S. New Street
- Social Still – 530 E. 3rd Street
- SouthSide 313 Bar & Grille – 313 E. 3rd Street
- Tally Ho – 205 W. 4th Street
Residents can visit any of the above shops and restaurants to donate gifts or decorate the trees, as all the presents and trees will be donated to families in need.
We would like to thank the shops & restaurants of the SouthSide and Hispanic Center Lehigh Valley for helping to make this program possible. The Hispanic Center Lehigh Valley is a nonprofit organization in South Bethlehem working to improve the quality of life for families (Hispanic and non-Hispanic) by empowering them to become more self-sufficient. While promoting an intercultural understanding in the Lehigh Valley.
For more information please contact:
HCLV Community Resource Manager
Downtown Manager, SouthSide Arts District